Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Its weird guys cause I don’t get this behavior when I run JAWS 2019. Only when NVDA is up. Now my wife on the other hand the other day got a notification from DB wanting her to update to the desktop version. Um she’s running said version and she also uses J 2019 full time.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:32:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 06:30 PM, Tyler Wood wrote:
There is a huge thread on twitter about this.
I don't tweet, either.  Just curious if the issue is really limited to screen reader users or whether the sighted users are screaming bloody murder, too.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.