Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Kwork

Brian, as I hadn't really had my dropbox open much lately, I've kind of ignored this topic, but have now also had these popups being talked about. How would I generate a screenshot, and how would I get it to you? Thanks.

Travis

On 3/13/2019 4:11 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I would just like to confirm, based upon the screenshot I have received thus far, that the characterization of the DropBox pop-up as invisible appears to be entirely accurate.

I can literally see nothing on top of the underlying screen and the only thing DropBox related is its process icon in the system tray.  That would not typically cause what's been described.

If others wish to send me more samples, I'll keep analyzing same to see if anything, no pun intended, pops up.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back