Re: An important message about Microsoft Windows 10 updates

Michael Munn

Mah i ask what is this update about? I just got a notification from my computer that it will start after the hour.
So far of all the bickerin I have not got any inportant detail on this update.

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 7:34 PM Curtis Delzer <curtis@...> wrote:

mine got rid of all my personal files, so had to re-do all from backup. When I updated to 09 windows' that is.

On 3/13/2019 1:28 PM, Gene wrote:
What do you mean by trashed the operating system?  I suppose that beyond a certain point, the process wouldn't be able to run but I don't recall hearing of updates doing that much damage, although I suppose its possible in rare, perhaps very rare cases.

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] An important message about Microsoft Windows 10 updates

Well not if its trashed the operating system as it just did to a friend of
mines machine it won't!
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.