Re: NVDA shortcuts and some questions about it!

Heaven Botma <ehlbotma@...>

Good Day Helga

To switch on NVDA press Alt+Ctrl+N. To switch it off again press
Insert+Q. It works very well on Windows 10, better than JAWS. For
more shortcut keys look at the Key commands document or the User
mannual which you can find in the help menu. Go to the NVDA menu by
pressing insert+N and go down to help, enter, and look for the
document you want.

Regards

Heaven

On 3/10/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Helga,

Alt control N is the shortcut to start NVDA. Insert Q shuts it down. I'm
using the latest version of NVDA with windows 10 right now.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie