Re: OT: How to, again, switch over to sort of pre-release firefox

If you google Firefox nightly, that should do the trick. HTH

On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA