Re: Failed to download MirandaIM

Robert,

          I said the exe installers for the alpha (development) version in both 32 and 64-bit are available, but the ones for the stable version are both giving 404 errors.  It appears that the zip versions of the installers are all available, too.

          It's rather mystifying that the two installers that would be the most likely candidates for download are missing.  Were I you, I would consider using Contact Us page for Miranda letting them know that you're getting 404 errors for both exe installers for the stable version, and could they check on why they are not available.  This is rather peculiar, and they may not even know it's occurring if no one has reported the issue to them.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back