Re: OT: How to, again, switch over to sort of pre-release firefox

I'm glad I could help.

On 6/30/2016 2:40 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Thanks.

Busy downloading it now.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OT: How to, again, switch over to sort of pre-release firefox

Here's the more direct way. If you google, this should be the first result in the search: https://nightly.mozilla.org/

On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA