Re: help

The Gamages

Hello,

Firstly, thank you all for your comments, it’s all clear to me now.
You are correct Brian, it was a typingerror, or old havit as you say.
I didn’t make it clear that I was not getting messages from either list, but I thought that was obvious as the e mail from Groups IO said that I would not be receiving them, at the time of my original message, I was completely in the dark, my mistake, sorry.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, after all your help, I know what to do next time, but we are all learning and some things are a concern to us less enlightened folk. If I am unsure, I think the best thing is to ask for help, when I sent my original message, it was in the hope that someone would receive it,messages returned after a little while after I responded to Groups IO.
My apologies for the ramble, but I am grateful for all who responded.

Best Regards, Jim.

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] help

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:40 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
where did freelists come from?
My presumption is "old typing habits die hard," as there cannot be Groups.io bounce notifications involving freelists.  Hence, I just let that slide past.

If there are issues with freelists e-mail that would be handled entirely by them (as they do still exist and I'm on at least one of their lists).

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.