Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] help

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:40 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
where did freelists come from?
My presumption is "old typing habits die hard," as there cannot be Groups.io bounce notifications involving freelists.  Hence, I just let that slide past.

If there are issues with freelists e-mail that would be handled entirely by them (as they do still exist and I'm on at least one of their lists).

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back