Re: getting a weird message when I try to read some messages in thunderbird

Rosemarie Chavarria

That was a good one!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Curtis Delzer
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting a weird message when I try to read some messagesin thunderbird

if you find that answer, pass it along. :) or, don't bo-gart that joint, :) pass it over ta me. :)

(couldn't help myself.)

On 3/14/2019 3:03 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Hurray! I have been using the mail app for over a year now. My only hope is that someone discovers a way to create a hot key to jump me to the list of accounts, I have five, and back to the list of emails.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10