From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joshua Tubbs
Sent: Friday, 15 March 2019 6:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA labeling controls guide for developers?

Hi all,

I'm not a developer myself, but I'm in communication with a developer trying to make his app accessible, and isn't having much luck labeling his controls to read using NVDA.

Can anyone point me to a guide on how to do this in general? This is the first time he's trying to make his controls accessible, so help for all screen readers would be helpful, not just NVDA.

Thanks.