Re: Seeing AI for NVDA, Windows 10 or both?

Mallard

Well,

Microsoft isn't even porting Seeing AI to  Android... I don't think they'll want to make it available for Windows, but I hope I'm wrong...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 15/03/2019 04:23, Kwork ha scritto:
As the Seeing AI app for the iPhone is a Microsoft product, I wonder if there is an equivalent, either as an NVDA add-on, or through using the Windows 10 operating system somehow, either through a store app or something built-in that NVDA or narrator can access, to describe photos. I've had almost no success using the NVDA+r command to OCR the current screen to do so, so wondered if there were more advanced options available as the iPhone app works reasonably well for what it is.

Thanks.

Travis