From: "Mallard" <mallard@kimabe.eu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:28 AM
Subject: [nvda] O.T.: I heard the news about New Zealand...

Hello friend from New Zealand,

I woke up to very sad news this morning.

I heard about the at least 40 killed and many injured people in Christchurch, and my heart broke.

Please, embrace your country on my behalf.

These things open deep wounds in the entire community, whether we're touch personally or not by the attacks.

My heart goes out to the victims' loved ones, and to the entire country.

A big hug from the antipodes,

Ollie