Re: O.T.: I heard the news about New Zealand...

Well we can throw this onto chat if you really care to which I don't really right now.

There is one place I go but there are a lot of trolls about there that just like drama, obviously if it appears on there I'll respond to it but I will not start a topic on agnet, what usually happens is that a lot of troublemakers start a flame war for no reason, so its better unless you need to talk to shut your mouth because you won't get thanked for opening it if they get interested in you.

On 15/03/2019 10:48 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes, seconded, Hate crime has no place in the world.
It shows stupidity and lack of understanding.
However,  if people feel strongly, there are other platforms than this one more suited to the debate.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mallard" <mallard@kimabe.eu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:28 AM
Subject: [nvda] O.T.: I heard the news about New Zealand...

Hello friend from New Zealand,

I woke up to very sad news this morning.

I heard about the at least 40 killed and many injured people in Christchurch, and my heart broke.

Please, embrace your country on my behalf.

These things open deep wounds in the entire community, whether we're touch personally or not by the attacks.

My heart goes out to the victims' loved ones, and to the entire country.

A big hug from the antipodes,

Ollie