Re: O.T.: I heard the news about New Zealand...

hi shaun.
do you have still skype account?
i really wish to chat you on skype.

Well we can throw this onto chat if you really care to which I don't
really right now.

There is one place I go but there are a lot of trolls about there that
just like drama, obviously if it appears on there I'll respond to it but
I will not start a topic on agnet, what usually happens is that a lot of
troublemakers start a flame war for no reason, so its better unless you
need to talk to shut your mouth because you won't get thanked for
opening it if they get interested in you.

On 15/03/2019 10:48 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes, seconded, Hate crime has no place in the world.
It shows stupidity and lack of understanding.
However, if people feel strongly, there are other platforms than this
one more suited to the debate.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.