Re: O.T.: I heard the news about New Zealand...

thanks. please email me off list that i send my skype account for you
or chatting with email.
God bless you!

On 3/15/19, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:
Yes I have skype, but no I don't really care for skype 8, I needed it
for a job, but well timezones for me suck.

You can email me offlist and we can chat that way if you care to, and or
I can add you to skype and we can skype chat, trouble is I only have
time late at night and its almost to late right now.

The main reason I am up at midnight is because I am waiting for it to
cool down enough so I can go to bed.

On 16/03/2019 12:08 AM, zahra wrote:
hi shaun.
do you have still skype account?
i really wish to chat you on skype.

On 3/15/19, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:
Well we can throw this onto chat if you really care to which I don't
really right now.

There is one place I go but there are a lot of trolls about there that
just like drama, obviously if it appears on there I'll respond to it but
I will not start a topic on agnet, what usually happens is that a lot of
troublemakers start a flame war for no reason, so its better unless you
need to talk to shut your mouth because you won't get thanked for
opening it if they get interested in you.

On 15/03/2019 10:48 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes, seconded, Hate crime has no place in the world.
It shows stupidity and lack of understanding.
However, if people feel strongly, there are other platforms than this
one more suited to the debate.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.