Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] help

Jim,

           No problem, really.  Everyone's a neophyte at something at one time or another.

           But take Gene's point to heart, too, and not just here.  For something like this, including a copy of the link received can help others who want to help you.  Sometimes just by seeing a link one can get a very good idea of whether it's legit or not just from having dealt with this sort of stuff for a very long time.

            Requests for assistance with problems related to the group itself are definitely allowed (nay, encouraged) when issues arise.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back