Re: OT: How to, again, switch over to sort of pre-release firefox

Google Thunderbird nightly. It does exist.

Is there a thunderbird nightly? Just wondering.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Governor
staten
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OT: How to, again, switch over to sort of pre-release
firefox

If you google Firefox nightly, that should do the trick. HTH

On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from
scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing
way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know
last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox
helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last
time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker