Re: Tone Master: Anyone remember this add-on?

Alina

I've been meaning to try this add-on, but haven't had time yet.

Sent from my Mi A2

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16

http://branham.org/

In data 15 marzo 2019 12:49:36 "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...> ha scritto:

Hi folks,

So, anyone remember of this one?

And even, anyone is using it right now?

I just downloaded it and did a small test file to start with, the result actually came out quite good if you ask me.

Now it would be even cooler if I could ever find a folder with files to put into the add-on or even if anyone wants to get into this adventure of making their own files with me.

So what you guys'd say? :)

Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook