No, it will not help...

Try the systray addon or its equivalent on NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin addon...

Regards,

Às 06:39 de 15/03/2019, mhysnm1964@... escreveu:

Thanks for the keystroke, I had forgotten that keystroke. I wonder if it will help with floating windows. I will test it at work next time.
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Jacob Kruger
*Sent:* Friday, 15 March 2019 4:44 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] listing open windows with NVDA
Standard, under windows 10 anyway is windows key + tab key = brings up a list of open windows that you can arrow left and right through, but, this is not NVDA-specific at all.
Stay well
Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2019-03-15 6:30 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
If I'm not going wrong, there was an add-on that would allow us to
see all the windows opened at the time, including, I think, those
you are talking about.
I don't remember the add-on's name, though. Sorry :(
Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/
Em 13/03/2019 04:48, mhysnm1964@...
<mailto:mhysnm1964@...> escreveu:
All,
How do you find floating windows with NVDA other than using the
object nav? In Jaws there is a hot key that shows all open app
and windows. I cannot find a similar command.
A floating window for those who might not know the terminology.
Is a window that is open by a program and is not attached to the
program and some of them are not even attached to the
application ring (alt tab). If the program does not place the
focus correctly into the window. Then you cannot access the
window by the keyboard. Thus the workaround which Jaws provides
of listing all the windows helps here.
Hope someone can help.
Second question, just thought of. Are you able to remap keys in
NVDA?