Re: Why does NVDA say torado instead of tornado?

Mallard

It's about Vocalizer, rather than about tornado...

Voiceover uses Vocalizer express, the same voices we have in NVDA. I guess that's the problem.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 15/03/2019 17:52, Sile via Groups.Io ha scritto:
I’ve just noticed that voiceover on the iPhone does the same thing! What is it about the word tornado!

Sile
On Mar 15, 2019, at 4:38 AM, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu> wrote:

Could it be Vocalizer? I must try that...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 15/03/2019 03:40, Travis Siegel ha scritto:
I haven't noticed this behavior on NVDA, but the iPhone does this all the time, and it irritates the hell out of me.

On 3/14/2019 7:43 PM, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, why does NVDA say to Rado when the word tornado is capitalized but tornado when it is not?

Sile