Re: Attention: Dropbox odd window reporters

Dave Grossoehme

Good Morning:  I had a sighted person look at my computer and they couldn't see anything when Drop Box spoke.  I'm a insider and have the problem right up to the latest insider's update of windows.  If I go in to Task Manager and kill everything related to Drop Box as well as Drop Box Updater and Drop Box Serices as soon as I sign in to computer no problems occur..  I noticed that the notiification button is out of focus with NVDA.

Dave

On 3/8/2019 2:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I have actually not seen any of the rogue windows since I got a sighted person to fiddle with the preferences, but Dropbox, a chap named Geoff wants anyone ellse with this issue to send him actual screenshots of the screen to see if there is in fact anything graphical on it.
I can not do this since its now fixed. if you can upload them to a dropbox link and post the link to my private email I shall pass this on for you. Of course you may have had the guy talk to you directly already, so if you have had this and its resolved your problems, let the rest of us know on this list for future ref.
Thanks.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.