Re: Seeing AI for NVDA, Windows 10 or both?

Oliver Edholm

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 08:58 AM, Devin Prater wrote:
Okay, the only problem right now is, how will we know when there are updates to the addon? Joseph Lee on the Windows 10 group for screen reader users has made an addon updater that you could use, but how you can get in touch with him for that I'm not sure.
Devin Prater
sent from Gmail.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:39 AM Alina <alina.vidican.2014@...> wrote:

I must try this add-on, thanks for this!

Sent from my Mi A2

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16

http://branham.org/

In data 15 marzo 2019 08:42:28 "Oliver Edholm" <oliver.edholm@...> ha scritto:

I recently released something similar to what you're talking about, it's called "Image describer" and is an NVDA add-on. The shortcut to get a description for an image is NVDA+Control+I. The add-on can be downloaded at http://www.screenreader.ai/