Re: μTorrent 3.5.4: NVDA does't read the name in the list of entries.

To be honest, with all the piracy laws against things with torrents being the most targeted form.

You can do what you want but you need a vpn to do it.

Though a report said that online streaming has taken a lot of the piracy off.

So if you want to crack all movies all day long, maybe you should just get a netflicks subscription its only 10 bucks a month and you can run 3 users per profile.

Its what I have mentioned to some friends that are full video pirates there is no need.

Music, well depending where you go, you can get cds etc still and some of that is digital, most stuff costs between 10-25 bucks and if you want only spaciffic songs and don't want to use amazon or something compilations of things are still good.

Youtube music playlists exists as well as free online radio stations so its got a bit better at least.

On 16/03/2019 6:06 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I did stop using torrents as almost everything I got had viruses or malware included in it or took literally weeks to get!
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] μTorrent 3.5.4: NVDA does't read the name in the list of entries.

Actually this program has this little annoyance with NVDA, and I suspect it does with any screen reader.

As a workaround, when you reach the point where NVDA reports about the download in question, just press F2.

Yes, that's the command to rename a file, but doing it you'll be able to see the current name of the download you're focused into and after you're done with it you can just press esc to exit it without changing the info on the field.

Hth

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 15/03/2019 07:45, ChrisLeo escreveu:
Hi,
in the lists of entries, like Download or inSeeding etc., apears a column for the names of each item in list.
NVDA reads from size column  to the following columns, but not the name of the selected entry.

Does anyone know    about uTorrent settings more friendly for NVDA?

I'm using NVDA 2018.4.1 and last beta 2019.1BETA1, uTorrent 3.5.4 portable.

Thanks,