From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] μTorrent 3.5.4: NVDA does't read the name in the list of entries.

To be honest, with all the piracy laws against things with torrents
being the most targeted form.

You can do what you want but you need a vpn to do it.

Though a report said that online streaming has taken a lot of the piracy
off.

So if you want to crack all movies all day long, maybe you should just
get a netflicks subscription its only 10 bucks a month and you can run 3
users per profile.

Its what I have mentioned to some friends that are full video pirates
there is no need.

Music, well depending where you go, you can get cds etc still and some
of that is digital, most stuff costs between 10-25 bucks and if you want
only spaciffic songs and don't want to use amazon or something
compilations of things are still good.

Youtube music playlists exists as well as free online radio stations so
its got a bit better at least.

On 16/03/2019 6:06 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I did stop using torrents as almost everything I got had viruses or
malware included in it or took literally weeks to get!
Brian

bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-