strange issue likely NVDA related

ken lawrence

Hi list ken here. Every so often on the computer dropbox will start to say what it usually says when it’s first starting. “dropbox c:program files .x86 and the up to date button and launch dropbox paper and so forth. It is completely random and it comes without warning. I posted a question to our radio station list and one other user is saying the same thing. Like me this other DJ on out of sight radio is using NVDA. I just double checked the addon and it’s up to date I have the latest version. According to this other user she’s not hearing this with jaws users on the station. She thinks NVDA is seeing something other screen readers don’t any ideas?  Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10