Re: added the Ribbon tutorial to our wiki.

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Good job on the Ribbon tutorial Robert.  I learnt to handle Ribbons better after going through your short course.  Thanks for your good work.

On 3/17/2019 8:39 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I added a link to the downloadable version. If anybody else has anything like this, I'd encourage you all to add it to the wiki as a new page or sub-page because, after all, having to share one HTML link is a lot easier, and, it will never be lost. Plus, anybody can make changes to pages as they wish if they see a correction.