Re: μTorrent 3.5.4: NVDA does't read the name in the list of entries.

Lenron

thepiratebay is not dead. Again it's all about being aware of what you
are downloading and scanning the things you decide to download.

On 3/16/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Of course, with any software, but especially something like a torrent
client, it’s always advisable to know both the implications fo what you are
getting into, and how said software works.

I don’t know what version this started with, because I don’t recall this
ever happening on my XP machine, but uTorrent now stays running in the
background if you don’t close it using the file menu method. So, if you just
hit alt-f4 to close most of your programmes, as I usually do, you might not
be aware that the torrent client is still running and that torrents are
probably still active. It even automatically reloads when you reboot your
system. Literally the only way to properly and really shut it down is by
using the “close” option in the file menu. If a user is unaware of that,
well, then yeah, he might end up with the problem you described there.