Re: listing open windows with NVDA

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

You can get the same result without the add-on.  In windows 10, go to the desktop.  Tab four times to the task view button and click it.

George

On 3/15/2019 4:01 PM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Oh, then that's it.

I don't use this add-on. :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 15/03/2019 18:04, Gene escreveu:
Evidently, you need to use the system tray add-on to do this.  I use the add-on but I don't use a new version.  All I want is to get the system tray dialog.  there is evidently an updated version that adds this other feature if you issue the NVDA key f11 command twice.

Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] listing open windows with NVDA

Guys, are you sure this is a built-in NVDA command?

Here it doesn't do anything at all.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 15/03/2019 15:04, Ralf Kefferpuetz escreveu:
NVDA + F11 twice basicly shows the task bar with all programs on the task bar, the opened ones and the not opened ones which are just shortcuts pinned there for fast opening.