Re: Brian V, could you please help troubleshoot this?

Jackie

Seeing if I get 2 posts back on this reply.

On 3/17/19, Jackie via Groups.Io <abletec@...> wrote:
No, it's groups.io. The freelists reference is my WordPress 4 Newbies
mailing list, which is on freelists. & I'm not doing any cc or
bcc'ing. I'm sorry I'm shucking this off on u, Brian. I'm just a
little overwhelmed--I've got 3 big website projects in the works + all
my personal stuff, & I just didn't feel I could handle 1 more
troubleshooting task.

Jackie,

        I'll ask about this on the Group Managers Group.   I have never
seen
a "BCC me" checkbox except if you're replying and making that reply
private,
in which case you can choose to BCC yourself.

        Is this an issue with Groups.io or freelists?  I'm presuming you
mean here, but I haven't seen much recent traffic from you (which is what
made me think about the Private response possibility) and your signature
is
making reference to freelists.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need
for
illusion is deep.*

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back