Re: more on the alt tab issue

Jackie

Sarah, it's located in users\username\AppData/roaming/nvda/AppModules.

Actually, I can't relocate the folder. That's where the devs placed it.
This is actually an app, not an add on. "m beta testign this app, so I
really cannot relocate it at all, it is stuck whee ever it is located,
somewhare in my user folder.

Take care

On 17 Mar 2019, at 8:34, Jackie wrote:

Sarah, you say the addon's disabled, but the faulting app module is
still project fly. Please try relocating that folder out of your app
module folder to some other place & see if it goes away.

Ok all. I still I think have it but it straightens itself out once I
load the log viewer, go figure. And sometimes it just starts to work
again. I should say Im running some pretty heavy duty software when
this
happens. I've attached the links to all 3 logs from my db.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxfy13kwaj2621f/alt%20tab%20log%2002.rtf?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3s9ahaih7adv3o7/alt%20tab%20log%2003%20themes%20add%20on%20disabled.rtf?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hop7opyzl1mm9ax/ALT%20TAB%20LOG%2004.rtf?dl=1

I hope that helps a bit.