To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 3:13 AM
Subject: [NVDA] NVDA and Windows 10

Hi all,
Windows10 has been released for almost one year. Is this still the case?

Here is a quote from NV Access (Last update: 5 April 2016 00:25 UTC):
we recommend that most users delay upgrading to or purchasing a
computer with Windows 10 until further notice.
resource from:
http://www.nvaccess.org/win10/

Regards,

Victor Cai