Re: Learning page number in MS Word

Monte Single

I have not tried numbering  pages in a m s word doc recently.  As I recall,  if there was a doc without page numbers,  you first had to select the text you want  page numbered, insert page breaks and then insert page numbers.

Page numbers were not added, by default, as the document was created.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: March-17-19 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Learning page number in MS Word

I was told by sighted that normally page number does not exist in word documents, and that you are required to add them.

On 3/17/2019 6:05 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:

Press NVDA plus End to read the status bar. NVDA will not only tell you what page you're on but read other information about the document. Hope that helps.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com