From: Jackie
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Punctuation/Symbol pronunciation

Actually, Brian, it's just the symbols themselves. None & all are
pretty obvious, I suspect. The "some" level reads commonly needed
symbols, ie, @, #, %, &, *, +, < >, etc. These are symbols which, if
not read, could cause the text to not make sense. This is NVDA's
default setting.

"Most" steps it up a bit, reading things like ;, -, (, ), :, ~, `, but
not commonly used sentence-ending symbols, like ., ?, , & !. Those are
read at the "all" level.