Re: [NVDA] NVDA and Windows 10

Antony Stone

Are you suggesting that Microsoft will at some point forcibly upgrade people's
machines from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10?

I know there's a free upgrade available, but it's the user's choice whether to
accept it.

If Microsoft have stated that this will one day become a compulsory upgrade,
please point me to any reference confirming this.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Friday 01 July 2016 at 10:30:16, Shaun Everiss wrote:

One thing though, nvda is going to have to support win10 by the time it
upgrades because home users will get it automatically.
--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

- C A R Hoare

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.