From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@calweb.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how do I silence?

that is the one I wanted, nvda+u, thanks!

I did it b4, but had forgotten.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/17/2019 6:25 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Curtus, I think you mean beeping for the progress bar? You can use NVDA key plus U to make a temporary change. Whether it stays changed, I don't know.

Howard

On 3/17/2019 7:53 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
There are windows when I wish the wonderful NVDA beeps not to happen, while continuing them in others. How do I do this?