Re: O.T looking for answer of some question regarding python

Antony Stone

Firstly, I think this question is best suited for the chat sub-group, since as
you say in your subject line, it is off-topic and not at all NVDA specific.

However, that said, I'm afraid the answer is that you can write anything you
like in Python. It is a general-purpose scripting language (which can also be
compiled), and I don't think it's possible to suggest limitations on what you
could write in it if you wanted to.

Regards,

Antony.

On Monday 18 March 2019 at 08:48:22, farhan israk wrote:

What type of software may I develop after learning python? I saw in many
website that I can get in web development or data science area after
learning python. Do I need to learn them after learning python?
--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no
difference, whereas in practice there is.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.