Re: weather plus addon

Don H

I wonder if it is a simple case of decimal points being missed.

On 3/18/2019 9:05 AM, Richard Wells wrote:
Yeah, I got wind speed out of the north-east at 88 miles per hour a couple days ago. It was totally calm outside. I don't think this is the fault of the add-on; it is most likely the data it is receiving which cannot be controlled by the author.

On 3/18/2019 8:34 AM, Don H wrote:
I really appreciate all the effort that went into bring the weather plus addon back.  Only issue I am having is that the information it shows is randomly wrong. Examples are wind speeds, visibility, and rainfall are wrong.