Re: NVDA reading PowerPoint slide titles twice

molly the blind tech lover

I don’t think it’s supposed to read the title twice. I really dislike powerpoints.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Todd Venie
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 1:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA reading PowerPoint slide titles twice

Hello Everyone,

Is NVDA supposed to read each title of a PowerPoint slide twice? By default, it is reading the slide title twice at the beginning of each slide. I changed the order of the objects in the selection pane, but that only changed when it read the title for the second time. Is there a way to edit my slides so that NVDA will read the slide titles only once?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Todd Venie

Assistant Dean and Director for the Library and Information Technology Services

Professor of Professional Practice

LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
L114, 1 East Campus Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
office 225-578-4952 | fax 225-578-5773
tvenie@... | www.law.lsu.edu