I use both.  Sometimes Narrator is better at showing me the context of controls and their locations. I also prefer the keyboard layout.

NVDA object navigation still confuses me.

Bob

On 2019-03-18 4:38 p.m., Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
I am the same but at some point I will get down and dirty with narrator, as I have been meaning to do this folks,   please remember Narrator is getting there it might b e a viable screen reader in a few versions of windows yet.

Most of the time I use NVDA but I have used narrator to get me out of jams from time to time.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10