Re: strange issue likely NVDA related

Sile

Hello Brian, I’m still having the same issue with Dropbox. I’m running Windows 7 and the latest release of NVDA. In your previous email you mentioned the latest version of Dropbox, do you know what that version number is?

Sile

On Mar 18, 2019, at 5:29 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I have heard back, they wanted aa screenshot but on consulting eyes it would do them no good as to the sighted there was nothing at all there, luckily since the slight rconfig and their new version touch wood the problem has gone. I feel it was some new alert code they were trying that was the problem as it has stopped since they were told . I will say this though if you open dropbox from the tray icon, sometimes you can get a window momentarily opening called pane but it usually resolves into the root of the dropbox area. this method of opening that folder is far quicker than the one from the desktop icon as I suspect they directly call it somehow.
I think they are doing their best but its very hard to see an invisible window. I did send them the nvda/f1 stuff, so maybe they fixed it.
See my previous message if you want the actual address to report it to, it has the ticket number as part of the mammal address.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] strange issue likely NVDA related

All they told me was they would look ito it when I sent hem an email. I
can't remembeer who it was but it was someone special t support saying
they woudl escolate my case, I'e heard nothing back from them, and the
invisible windows still are happening over here, just with nvda by the
way. I don't recall seeingany of this with narrator.

On 17 Mar 2019, at 3:07, wayne wrote:

Due to some very careful observations, this is what we're
experiencing. With the dropbox famtom messages, with windows 7 64 bit
running window-eyes there's absolutely know ffamtom dropbox messages.
This is not happening with jaws. I don't have anything to report when
it comes to windows 10. If somebody needs us too, we could certainly
test it in windows 10. Several years ago and I don't remember the
program and the details, but I do know I was getting some famtom
messages with window-eyes. This time around I'm not sure that it's
nvda, but since I've experienced it with window-eyes in the past,
maybe we should have a closer look with nvda. let's just keep an ear
on this.

Wayne
greenwood33@cox.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian's Mail list account via