Re: How to tell NVDA which ONeCore voice shoud be used with language switching

bering.p

Hello Sylvie,
I'm afraid that this is not possible today.
NVDA is looking in an ordered list to the voice that matches the language and stops at the first voice found.
I'll see if I can do something in my module.

Paul.

Le 19/03/2019 10:52, Sylvie Duchateau a écrit :
Hello all,

I have several voices in several languages installed on Windows as
OneCore voices.

By default, I use a French male voice, Paul.

For English, I have several voices: Hazel, Mark, Susan, Zira, David, George.

I have activated language switching and dialect switching in the speech
options.

So when I come on a web page, let's say, nvaccess.org, Mark is speaking.

If I want that NVAccess web site should be read with Hazer or Susan, is
there a way to tell him to do so without using a specific profile?

Same question, if I am on a page that is written in French and English,
I would rather have the language changes read by Hazer instead of Mark
and that NVDA then returns to the French speaking Paul.

Thank you for your help.

Best

Sylvie