Re: Video converting software that works with windows 10 and NVDA

Dan Beaver

Oh, by the way, FreemakeVC tries to install additional software when it is installed. Make sure you uncheck these items.

Dan Beaver

On 3/20/2019 4:29 PM, Dan Beaver via Groups.Io wrote:

I use FreemakeVC.  It will convert a boat load of video formats.  It will also rip and burn videos.

There is a free version which runs a little slower and a paid version which runs faster and which allows a few more features.  I have used both and only purchased the paid version for the increased speed. It wasn't bad on the free version but I was ripping our video library and decided the increased speed was worth it. We have over 600 movies we have collected over the years.

Hope this helps.

Dan Beaver

On 3/20/2019 3:06 PM, Armando Maldonado wrote:
Hello, as I'm about to take a trip soon, I was wondering of the following. Has anyone here tried any video editing software that would work well with NVDA and Windows 10? Any suggestions would very much be appreciated.
Best,
Armando
--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)