Re: Video converting software that works with windows 10 and NVDA

Manoj Govindraj <manmusical9@...>

Hi Armando,
You can try virtual dub. It is very accessible with NVDA and works on windows 10 as I have briefly used it. The only issue with that is it does not have a built-in MP4 converter which you will need to manually import by downloading a particular MP4 converter. I am stuck exactly at this point where I am not able to figure out how to manually import the external MP4 converter into virtual dub. Something well worth researching for all of us.
Cheers
Manoj

On Mar 20, 2019, at 4:29 PM, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:

I use FreemakeVC.  It will convert a boat load of video formats.  It will also rip and burn videos.

There is a free version which runs a little slower and a paid version which runs faster and which allows a few more features.  I have used both and only purchased the paid version for the increased speed. It wasn't bad on the free version but I was ripping our video library and decided the increased speed was worth it. We have over 600 movies we have collected over the years.

Hope this helps.

Dan Beaver

On 3/20/2019 3:06 PM, Armando Maldonado wrote:
Hello, as I'm about to take a trip soon, I was wondering of the following. Has anyone here tried any video editing software that would work well with NVDA and Windows 10? Any suggestions would very much be appreciated.
Best,
Armando
--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)