I'm slowly catching up on messages to the group and emails, but if there's been something to the group that you specifically want me (or anyone from NV Access) to read, do please feel free to forward it directly to me.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:46 PM Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Hi I hope so as well!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: March 14, 2019 6:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NV Access at CSUN

I hope there will be.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: enes sarıbaş
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

hi,

Will there be audio archives of this presentation?

Hi everyone,

We're away at the CSUN conference in Anaheim, California for the next week.  If anyone is going, we're presenting and would love to see you:

           Title: NVDA: Updates, new features and the 2019 Outlook

           Date:  Wednesday, March 13, 2019

           Time: 9:00 AM

           Location: Grand Ballroom G&H

Otherwise, I'll be back in a week and a bit to catch up on the group.

Regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen