Re: nvda mouse tracking problem on google chrome browsers on laptops

Dave Grossoehme

Good Morning:  You said you were using the nvda key + shift + m.  Is the key for mouse tracking nvda key + m?

Dave

On 3/14/2019 10:14 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Mouse tracking is working flawlessly on my HP laptop.  It's reading your name link at the top of the web interface for your topic and all the controls down the left size of the page.   It's also working on Amazon.com.

I would first try restarting NVDA with NVDA Add-ons disabled to see if it might be an add-on issue.  If that doesn't solve it, I'd suggest uninstalling NVDA and reinstalling the latest version.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back