https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-1rc1-released/

That has a link at the bottom to download it.

Antony

On Thursday 21 March 2019 at 21:53:17, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi Rosemary,

Where is it on the web page? Or, do you have link to it? Thanks,

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie
Chavarria Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 1:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> > On Behalf Of Quentin
Christensen Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

Hi Rosemarie,

Could you please give some more information on exactly what is happening?

Firstly, have you restarted the computer after updating NVDA? While I'd
like to say you shouldn't need to, in practice, I've found it does
occasionally cause random problems.

If you can find a situation which reliably causes issues, could you please
record the exact steps so I can try and replicate it.

If you are using any add-ons, make sure they are up to date, and also try
running NVDA with add-ons disabled to see if that makes a difference:
Press NVDA+q, then down arrow to "Restart with add-ons disabled" and press
ENTER to restart NVDA. Then replicate the steps which crashed NVDA and
see if they still do.

Finally, if you could send us a copy of your nvda.log, nvda-old.log and
crash dump, we can have a look and see what is going on.

See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for info on
the log files and crash dumps and where to get them.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com <mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi, everyone,

Lately I’ve had a problem with NVDA crashing. I’m using NVDA RC 1 2019.1.
I’m not sure why this is happening. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your
help in advance.

Rosemarie
--
If you want to be happy for an hour, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.