Re: auto run file

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Just tried it with another voice off the USB stick and it is loading off the USB stick and not the computer.

It also looks as though now you do not have to put in the backslash like before for example e:\nvda.exe as shown.

I was also using a windows 10 computer running the latest version of nvda 2019.1 rc1

I will note this on the website. Could any one else confirm it works and not the installer version but the USB version.

It will not work on the windows log on screen with a portable version I can not try it that way as mine all boot into windows. But would be wondering if it was used with the run dialogue box entering in the drive letterthen nvda.exe like shown would it start up?

Gene nz

On 22/03/2019 1:36 PM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
hi guys

is it possible to create an auto run file to place on a flash drive, so that the portable copy of NVDA will launch as soon as the flash drive is placed into the USB port?
if so how can it be done?

thanks

kerryn