changing when Windows automatically checks for updates

Kwork

How do I change the time of day when Windows 10 automatically checks for updates. Right now it's doing so exactly at 7:29 pm, and I feel the slight bit of sluggishness when it does. I'd like it to check and update outside of my active usage hours. Thanks for any help. I've looked through settings, and haven't found anything that will let me do it so far. If there is something I'm missing that may not be NVDA accessible, even that info would be helpful. Thanks.

Travis