From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] changing when Windows automatically checks for updates

Settings, last item, then windows update. It's there. Check for active
hours. I've done this w/ nvda.

Take care

On 21 Mar 2019, at 21:22, Kwork wrote:

How do I change the time of day when Windows 10 automatically checks
for updates. Right now it's doing so exactly at 7:29 pm, and I feel
the slight bit of sluggishness when it does. I'd like it to check and
update outside of my active usage hours. Thanks for any help. I've
looked through settings, and haven't found anything that will let me
do it so far. If there is something I'm missing that may not be NVDA
accessible, even that info would be helpful. Thanks.

Travis