From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ben J. Bloomgren
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Touch cursor support

Hi all,

I'm really seeing the power of the Jaws touch cursor commands, and it makes me curious as to NVDA's capabilities. Does NVDA have such a thing, whether or not it have the same name as it does in Jaws?

By touch cursor, I mean where it'll give users without a touch screen very similar functionality to those with a touch screen using the keyboard only.

Thanks,

Ben